Back On Our Feet

October 28, 2009

Hey everyone!

You'll be happy to know that the one and only, Miss Ella Rose is finally all better!
Back to her spunky, happy, playful and mischievous little self.
I'm all better too, and so far, Eric has been able to stay sick-free.
I know I mentioned this before, but Ella is a crawling, climbing machine!
I knew having a mobile baby was going to be different, but wow, this is WAY different!
Cooking is challenging. She comes in the kitchen with me and climbs up my leg.
Folding laundry is challenging, because she pulls all the clothes off the sides of the couch.
Diaper changing has become hard as well - she twists and turns and screams trying to get away. Yes, screams.
And...
I LOVE EVERY SINGLE MOMENT OF IT.
She is a complete joy. Even when I get overwhelmed.
That's all for now. Hadn't written in a while and wanted to let you all know that I'm here, and we're all feeling great!

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment