Ella On The Move!

October 14, 2009

Ella has been waking up with a big smile on her face this week.
When she opens those big eyes of hers, she's awake and ready to go. She'll slap my face or my chest, or crawl on top of her daddy as if to say, "come on! I'm up, so get up, lets go!"
I, on the other hand, wake groggy and sleepy eyed, but I can't help but smile back at her. She's irresistible. No matter how tired I am, I can't help but giggle at her excitement for the brand new day. Such an enthusiasm is admirable, and very often motivating.
The little darling is getting harder to keep up with.
Lately, she has wanted to stand up on everything.
She pulls herself up on my leg, the wall, the couch, chairs - you name it. I love it, but it's hard when she falls down and bumps her head. My poor baby!
But Ella is thriving and happy, quickly recovers from her spills and is up at at 'em again - climbing away. We think she wants to take steps. Sure of it, actually.
Not letting her do that just yet!
Why do babies have to grow up so fast?
Speaking of fast, she's crawling away right now so I have to go!
Love to you all...

No comments:

Post a Comment