Welcome to My Blog, Life is a Love Story


For some reason, keeping a paper journal is difficult for me these days.
I feel so busy. It's hard to keep up with that sort of thing.
I also find it hard to keep up with friends and family on the phone. The three hour time difference is big.
But for one reason or another, I always find time to type, whether it's updating my status on Facebook or commenting on friend's pictures.
So I've decided to start a blog about all of my wonderful Portland experiences (there is more to share than I am willing to document on Facebook).
I needed to find a place where I could put down my adventures. Somewhere that was mine that I could share with family and friends.
Here I am; here you are.
I hope you enjoy reading through my stories and clicking through pictures.

Love,
Kaitlin



No comments:

Post a Comment